So I’m getting back in the groove of work (first day back was yesterday) and regular ol’ married life. Here’s what I’d set as intentions for April:
- Stay not too stressed! Done & Done! That’s what 2.5 weeks off of work will do ya! I’m filling out applications for Trophy Wife now.
- Go to yoga at least once. I went 3 times! YAY!
- Read the 2nd Hunger Games (bonus: see the movie) 2nd & 3rd books done, and movie was seen! I can’t believe next movie doesn’t come out until 2013!!
- Act gracefully and appreciate all moments – especially during the wedding! I think I did well at this!
- Continue twice weekly strength work until the wedding. Mostly done. Gotta get back on the horse now.
- Cheer Mike on at his national championship event at the end of the month. Yea Mike!
And for May’s Goals & Intentions:
- Run 20 miles/week for 4 weeks
- Get on the bike for an hour minimum each week
- One swim workout and one yoga class (minimums)
- Take time to appreciate beauty & friendships each day
- Keep cooking! One new dish every week. Bonus points if Mike eats it the same day it was made!