Kim recently posted a 10 Question Running Quiz! Thought I’d share my thoughts!
1. Who is your running shoe twin? I don’t think I ever had a shoe twin for my current shoe in it’s color:
2. When do you pause your watch on a run? I pause my watch at extended breaks – longer than a quick sip at the water fountain or a brief stoplight.
3. What is worse – being called a jogger or hearing someone call a 5K a “marathon”? Jogger.
4. What is your preferred running shorts inseam length? I’ve got 3.5 inch shorts.
5. Spitting when you run – gross or necessary or neither? Unnecessary for me. If you have to, don’t spit on me.
6. What is more exciting randomly seeing a friend on a run, or hitting a goal pace/workout? Usually I see friends more often, and I don’t usually put paces down. So both are great!
7. What has been your worst running injury (something that happened on a run or something caused by running)? Me getting hit by a car (I was OK – just shaken). And finding my hubs having been hit by a truck while I was out for a run (I still think about what if I hadn’t stopped to see if everyone was OK adn continued on my planned 10 miler that day).
8. What is your perfect running temp? Chilly and clear.
9. Do you follow a running plan or make your own? I take a plan and tweak it to fit my schedule.
10. Preference – treadmill, road, groomed trail, or technical trail? Road. But I’ve been liking groomed trail this year!