My friend Leeaht recently sent me this blog post and I thought I’d pass it along! I’m interested to hear what you think about pickup lines for runners?
I have two friends who are brothers and both are single at the moment. For over a year now one or the other of them has been making business out of trying to pick up girls during a running event. I thought of them when I saw this post, and immediately sent it to them. Then I perused the list further and was surprised by some of what I saw!
Favorite Pickup Lines for Runners
- Dang it! My coach told me not to get my heart rate over 160 today but then I saw you!
- On a scale of 1 -10 you are a 26.2!
- I hope there’s a fireman around, ’cause you’re smokin’ fast!
I’d wonder if you are trying to offend me
- Was that an earthquake or are you rocking this run?
Creepy Pickup Lines for Runners:
- Excuse me… Do these shorts make me look fast?
- When it comes to love I am in it for the long run. Want to join me?
- You run like DSL. How can I get high-speed access?
I consulted with my friend Peter (one of the brother runners), and he reported that he’d be most likely to use:
- You can stop chasing your dreams. I am right here.
Girls: Have you ever been picked up out on a run? What would you be responsive to?
Guys: Any success ever?