Sorry I haven’t posted in a week. As always Ironman training is busy, I’m training a new team member at work, and Mike had his longest race ever, Half Ironman Racine, last weekend.
1. I am tired of training. Weary of the time management on the workouts,really, and the feeling exhausted at work each day.
2. Everyone in my tri group has done a 70.3 in the last two weeks. They all did pretty well, and I’m jealous of their times. My HIM hadn’t gone as expected,and I’m frustrated at what I perceive as slow.
3. So I’ve been looking at redemption races. Part of me wants to prove to myself that I’ve got the speed in me, but we are also one month out from IM Louisville.
4. Every time I try to go to the beach for an open water swim, it’s bad weather. I am cursed.
5. Madison trips this weekend & next – yay!
6. I am learning that I am a person who needs two rest days a week.
7. I am a lazy eater. I have no preferences most of the time, and am eating for fuel or stress.