Today I’m out at the Galena Triathlon, and I wanted to share how YOU can get your own inspirational digital poster!
Each person has a story to tell. Get your FREE I AM poster. SHARE & INSPIRE the world.
I AM is a campaign that celebrates life journeys.
Whether you’re a 1K, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2, 50K, 70.3, 140.6, or any other, each person has a unique story to tell (inspirational or would bring a smile to others). Be a part of the I AM movement.
1. LIKE Tran Creative FB page
2. Message Tran Creative your Headline & Photo (vertical)
3. Your City/State or Country (if outside of US)
The Tran Creative magic IAM app will create a personalized poster for you to share with family & friends, or use as your profile pix. What’s your story?
This past week I recommitted mentally to working out & my HIM training plan. As I ramped up my workouts from a rest week, I found I was ravenous… oh, almost all the time!
So this week my focus is on feeding my body healthfully: enough calories & protein to keep up for the week!
I’m trying to do some work to eliminate the excuses of “I’m too hungry” and “I’m too tired” for this week.
I’m following the lead of some good planners to prepare appropriately for this week.
- Prepare egg salad and hard boiled eggs to up my protein
- Prepare salads in a jar for veggies & vitamins at lunch time
- Plan out my schedule so I have workouts planned. Plan a big meal for the 4-6 hours prior to these workouts
- Get to bed early each night this week to rest up for the following day
My big workouts for the week:
- Wednesday & Friday AM -early morning swims
- Wednesday evening- Computrainer brick workout
- Saturday AM – Wisconsin Half Marathon (!)
So I need to plan properly for Tuesday night dinner, Wednesday lunch, and Friday dinner. And get some good sleep each night!
Have a good week everyone!