February is the shortest month of the year, but sometimes a challenging month. I didn’t love the snow, and I’m excited for the warmer days on the 10 day forecast for March!
- Races: 2 Indoor Triathlons (FFC Indoor Triathlon #1 and #2)
- Miles Run: 11 (way lower than in January — not a good trend)
- Cycling Miles: 172 (over double from January!)
- Swimming: 9 workouts
- Dishes Cooked: 4
February Goals Review:
- Go to Yoga twice – Yess! I found an amazing yoga instructor at my gym!
- Make two new dishes in Feb – Completed! Cookie Dough Truffles, Vegan Blondies, Chili Recipe Variation, and Chicken Taco Casserole all were made.
- Run 60 miles – FAIL. Getting back to running will be a big march goal.
- Swim 6 times – Rocked it.
- Go cycling outside once (!) – Commuted a few times, on my road bike to & from my gym also… not an actual workout though.
- 20 planks this month #plankaday – 11 done. Still working toward more consistency.
- Do an Emma photo shoot – Nothing formal, but more photos of Emma wiggling & playing with the toilet have been done.
- Attend all HIM Training sessions – Completed!
- Go to Yoga 2-3 times
- Run 60 miles (!)
- Run every day (!)
- Do some outdoor cycling
- Get my HIM Training plan in order w/ my coach
- Continue to swim 2-3 times a week
- Do 5 strength workouts or pilates
Photos from February: