My training is a regularly evolving process. I am by no means an expert, coach, or anything resembling knowledgable on training topics in general.
Currently: I am training for the Charleston Marathon (Jan 2014) with a training plan I have gleaned from the “Run Your BQ” website. I am tracking my training in two spots at the moment:
- Daily Mile– great social interaction… friend me! This is where I am most active! Friend me!
- Garmin Connect– I love to see my splits for outdoor runs
- Training Plan / Tracker - this is where my master plan has gone. I update it as I make progress, and adjust my training plan every 1-2 weeks in advance based on my scheduling needs.
Other reference tools that I’ve used:
- Marathon: The Ultimate Training Guide by Hal Higdon
- The Triathlete’s Training Bible by Joe Friel
- Group Training with