1. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Tiina, you won the Suddora Sweatbands giveaway from earlier this week! Congratulations! BTW – Tiina runs an awesome blog called One Crazy Penguin. You should check it out!
2. Chicago Runners: I’ve started leading runs at Tri-Factive, the chiropractic place I love so much! If you’d like to join us for a monthly fun run, the next one is on Tuesday November 4, and are based out of their place in the Roscoe Village area. Join us not only for running, but a dynamic warmup, chair massage, and drinks afterward! You can RSVP on Meetup. I look forward to seeing you there!
3. I have amazing more amounts of time, mentally & physically now, and I’m super excited. I hope you see it in my broadening of the blog posts, like the organization series I am starting up. If you didn’t read about it, check out my first post on how I’m decluttering my home!
4. I made some pumpkin chili yesterday that I was really looking forward to. I mean, what does not scream fall except for pumpkins? Well, it didn’t really turn out. I mean it’s chili, but it has a flat taste even though I followed the recipe. #pinterestfail
5. I’m super excited to be going to a blogger cooking class this weekend at Whole Foods Northbrook! It’s about plant-focused nutrition, which I really need to focus on since I am apparently loving to forget a veggie when I make meat dishes. It’s happened the last two times now. I’m good at curry/soup/stews, and meat dishes without any veggies. Time to expand my cooking repetoire… #WFMPlantProteinParty