- I finished the Galena tri this weekend and it was a blast!! Full race recap to come, but it was a hard race sandwiched within a fun vacation weekend. I learned a lot about triathlon and preparing myself better!
- Work is busy – we are hosting a conference this week so lots of preparations all around!
- I’m getting ready for a trip to Austin Texas for Memorial Day. Guess who’s going to Para Tri Nationals!
- working out (a little bit) more now that the weather isn’t actually cold! I’m also having fun planning for Austin & how to get my heat running & cycling in as a good practice for the rest of this summer!
What You Should Do:
- Continue to rock the awesomeness!
- Sign up to volunteer or run at the Run for Boston 5K coming up on June 15! There is an in person race in Libertyville, or a virtual option. And my favorite race mantra: “we love volunteers!” Sign up to volunteer!
- Enjoy a happy & safe Memorial Day weekend!